WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
It’s a pleasure to serve you and make sure you are satisfied with the correct item. Please contact us before sending the item back to us for a refund. We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without Return Authorization.
Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled. Unless a 15% cancelation fee is charged or 100% store credit is received for non custom orders or dresses. Dresses and custom orders cannot be cancelled.
All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, and returned in their original condition. The original tag must still be attached.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable when items are returned or exchanged.
Please note that dresses and custom apparel cannot be cancelled or are non-returnable.
Need to make a return? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us the image to return your item.
Ship back your order directly to our manufacturer's warehouse centers that are located in Asia, Europe or Australia, the return address will be provided once you email us regarding your return.
Our refund policy lasts 10 days from the date of receipt. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or refund. If products are damaged or wrong item(s) are sent, we will then need images and or videos of the product showing details of what is defective or wrong. All refunds are in the form of store credit, including order cancellations. Full 100% refunds (minus shipping costs) are issued to customers returning back to Asia, please email email@example.com for the return address for your specific product(s).
Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable unless ShoppeApparel has found to have shipped the incorrect item, or an expired item. All product returns are to email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return address to their specific product.
Custom dresses that are made after orders are placed are non returnable.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Gift cards are non returnable or refundable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
To return your product, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the correct return address for the type of product you are returning in order to be sure it goes back to the correct warehouse.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Return shipments must be trackable and must received in order to be eligible for a refund. A Return Authorization Number (RAN) will be provided during your return process. The label on your package must include Return Authorization Number (RAN) or your order will not be accepted as a return and will be rejected by our returns department.
1. Our refund policy lasts 10 days from the date of receipt. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or refund. If products are damaged or wrong item(s) are sent, we will then need images and or videos of the product showing details of what is defective or wrong. All refunds are subject to a 20% return fee, unless in the form of store credit.
2. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. We will provide a return address as each product has a different return address.
3. Our suppliers oversell products because of high demand, at which time a ShoppeApparel Gift Card will be emailed to you so that a new order can be placed.
4. Exchanges/Replacements (if applicable) We will only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange or replace it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com. Free Exchanges/Replacements for mismatched sizes are allowed.
5. When shipping items back for exchanges, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Cancellations: Once the order is in our suppliers warehouse we can no longer cancel orders.
Delivery problems caused by the customer. In the case that shipping delay or delivery failure is caused by incorrect address, incorrect phone number, or other factors caused by the recipient, ShoppeApparel does not offer refund or reshipment, and is not responsible for extra service fee caused. We suggest the customer contact the last-mile shipping carrier for another delivery attempt.
The parcel is returned to the processing warehouse due to delivery failure. In the case of delivery failure and the last-mile carrier returning the parcel to the processing center (processing warehouse/ processing hub), ShoppeApparel can arrange a redelivery attempt at a cost of 10USD per parcel.
Force majeure. ShoppeApparel is not responsible for shipment issues caused by force majeure, such as natural disaster, strikes, or war outbreak.
If you need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!